We want your participation and welcome video submissions, pertaining to breast cases which illustrate a novel surgical technique, management of interesting or challenging cases, cases with a learning point, or tips or tricks of how you perform a procedure.
Requirements for Video Submission
- Videos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 April, 2023 12 noon Singapore time.
- Videos should not exceed 5 minutes in length.
- Standard video file formats must be used, for example, MP4 file with the recommended file size not greater than 600MB.
- Videos should be narrated in English.
- Do not use copyrighted images.
- Please ensure that the surgeons and patients featured in the video have given their consents to be filmed. The video may subsequently be uploaded for repeated viewing.
- Any disclosure should be declared at the beginning of your presentation.
- Each video should end with a learning point for the audience.
- The designated presenter of a shortlisted video must register for the SBOSS Meeting and be in attendance for the presentation of the video and the 2 minutes Q&A which follows after the video presentation.
- Only top 5 videos will be shortlisted. The designated presenter of the shortlisted videos will be notified via email.
- The videos will be judged by the panellists for originality, relevance and interest to the participants. The audience will be able to vote for their favourite video, with the votes contributing to 30% of the final scores. The video with the highest combined score from the panellists and audience will receive the best video award.